Recap from Day 85 Wash Day
- Detangled and cleansed.
- Deep conditioned with heat.
- Applied leave-in.
- Bantu knotted to stretch and dry.
- Coconut oil – I have never really pre-poo’d with anything else.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner – I used this to coat the coconut oil pre-poo and then detangled and worked the Color Run dye out of my hair.
- Taliah Waajid Herbal Hair Wash – I cleansed all of the above (plus dirt and product) out with this.
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip – since I just re-upped, I can stop hoarding this and get back to using it. (Maybe I should just stick buying this… it’s clearly the one I favor)
- Darcy’s Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme – I’m trying to use all of this up. Last time I used it was nearly two months ago. I’m guessing I won’t buy it again.