Recap from Day 71 Wash Day
- Deep conditioned with heat.
- Applied leave-in.
- Bantu knotted to stretch and dry.
- Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser – back to this cleanser. I like it. 🙂
- Shea Moisture Deep Treatment Masque – like I said last week, I don’t LOVE this, but I’ll probably still buy it because it’s convenient and the ingredients are thumbs-up.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Daily Leave-In – I find myself using this more than the Hair Whip since trimming my hair a couple of weeks ago. Plus, CurlMart has been inconsistent with the Hair Whip stock so I was hoarding my last little bit. I did just successfully place an order though… so I’m guessing I’ll get back to that once it’s here.
- Oil Mix – So I mixed up some of that JBCO that I couldn’t wait to crack open with some olive oil (that’s a total copycat move from Shelli). I don’t know why I was hesitant to go just straight JBCO… then again, I’ve never gone straight castor oil either. *shrug*