After taking some time to review the most recent shed graph, and digesting the info as I said I would, here
is my whining are my concerns…
- I’m still shedding more in the morning than at night… AND most frequently in the morning.
- I seem to be shedding more during this period than the last 30-day period.
- two my highest sheds were on the SAME day. Boo. And this time, I can’t blame them on failed styling attempts. So I guess that theory goes out of the window.
- Also out that window is the appearance that my shed was higher after wash day and decreased during the week – during this period, shed level seemed to stay about the same all week long.
- BUT!!! One theory that has survived… there still seems to be less daily shedding during the week after the protein treatment. I think we may have a trend! #nerdalert
I’m really bummed about the overall increase… but I’ll wait to see if it’s something that continues to get worse or whether it’s inconsistent trendwise.