Recap from Day 51 Wash Day
- Deep conditioned with heat.
- Applied leave-in.
- Installed (mostly) giant rollers to stretch and dry.
- Coconut oil – my pre-poo practices are inconsistent… which you’ll notice from my wash day recaps. It’s really not something that I’ve religiously/faithfully adopted. I don’t think I’m completely sold on its place in my regimen yet.
- Curls Creamy Curl Cleanser – It’s been a while since I’ve used any Curls products. Not that I’ve ever had bad experience with them, but until fairly recently, the products weren’t accessible in-store. I liked this cleanser… the texture, the fragrance, the price, and my usage experience. I am looking forward to its continued use.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner – again… for the slip.
- As I Am Hydration Elation Intensive Conditioner – really liking this deep conditioner and the moisturizing effect.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip