How about I just realized today (wash day) that I never did my Wash Day Recap from last wash day. Oops. Sorry. I use the recaps to talk about any product experiences so that I can come back later and revisit… because sometimes I don’t remember stuff. #oldladybrain
I’m gonna start listing the wash day process first and I’ve decided that I’m only gonna recap products that aren’t already tried and true. Because, I mean, really… how many times can I write about the prepooing with coconut oil experience? *shrug*
Recap from Day 35 Wash Day
- Protein treatment.
- Deep conditioned with heat.
- Went to bed like a dummy (my hair air dried overnight).
- Remoisturized and detangled in the morning.
- Twisted to stretch.
- Pantene Curly Series Shampoo (I forgot to take a picture) – I used this free sample from CurlMart to get rid of it. I needed to cleanse before the protein treatment and I have neglected to buy a new cleanser. I was thankful I had it hanging around, but I wouldn’t buy it.
- ApHogee Two-Step Protein Treatment – So this was application number 2. I still find the process tedious, but I felt better prepared this go ’round. Still hoping that the benefits of doing these treatments are obvious soon.
- Deep conditioner mixup – I cracked open my new deep conditioner and mixed it up with some left over deep conditioner from last wash day (which is funny because that was some re-run deep conditioner, too). I really liked the texture of the As I Am conditioner. I’m anxious to use it by itself.
- Remoisturized with water and Darcy’s Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip.
- Sealed with coconut oil.