Recap from Day 29 Wash Day
- Coconut Oil. Same as the last few weeks.
- U R Curly Soya Shampoo – finally using the last of this SAMPLE. What was that? Four wash days it lasted? That’s not bad.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Conditioner – I really love this conditioner for the slip factor. I probably started buying it because of its popularity with many curlygirls (as I mentioned before, Suave Naturals was my boo for a long time).
- Homemade Mix – the magical banana and honey mixup on this one. And some leftover stuff from last week’s mixture.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip. Love this stuff.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Madagascar Vanilla Styling Creme – this is actually called Styling Butter now, but that probably gives you an idea of how long I’ve had it. It has a pomade-y type of feel to it and I just threw it in the mix because it’s around and sealed the strands of my hair with it.
- Oil mix – sealed my ends with this like last week.
- Condition to detangle and section.
- Deep Condition with heat.
- Air dry in four twists to stretch.