Recap from Day 22 Wash Day
- Coconut Oil – we covered this last week.
- U R Curly Soya Shampoo – I actually don’t hate this shampoo. That surprises me. And this sample is still going strong. I might be able to get one more use out of it.
- Suave Professionals Almond + Shea Butter Conditioner – this week was the last use I could get out of this bottle. On to the next!
- güd Vanilla Flame Natural Softening Conditioner – thank goodness this stuff is so gone like Monica.
- Kdon Hair Technology Daily Smoothing Conditioner – another sample I found under the sink that I probably got with a CurlMart order. I was just throwing things in the mix to get enough conditioner in my hair.
- John Masters Organics Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner – I’m pretty sure I got this sample one time when I went to a spa to get a facial. See above bullet point.
- Pantene Curly Series Conditioner – another free sample from CurlMart. I really REALLY wanted to just throw these away. Seriously. Especially after I saw this review. But I went ahead and used it for my own opinion-forming purposes. And so I could get rid of it.
- Homemade Mix – once again, no rhyme or reason to this – just trying to use what I had so that I can clear out all of these products I’ve collected. I upped the moisture factor of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration with coconut oil and honey and got my Hair Therapy Wrap on.
- Darcy’s Botanicals Sweet Cocoa Bean Moisturizing Hair Whip – I covered this last week too.
- Oil mix – I sealed this week with a mix of Coconut Oil (strands) and Olive & Castor Oil (ends). As someone who doesn’t seal regularly, I haven’t really found my groove with this yet.
- Pre-poo – I think I did that this week just for the sake of it. Still trying to create a regimen that is most beneficial.
- Condition to detangle and section.
- Deep Condition with heat.
- Air dry in bantu knots to stretch.